Thursday, November 5, 2015

I've been working on a photo project.




I've been working on a project.

I like to take pictures. I like being a tourist. I like to photograph things from odd angles.

I had a heart attack.

One of the things that you have to do when you have had a heart attack is get more exercise. Since I don't like to run, can't swim, hate gyms, that pretty much leaves walking as my most viable alternative to getting my heart rate up so my cardiologist will leave me alone.

So. I decided to start a photo project. I call it Tourist at Home.

The idea is pretty simple. Pick a street, find a place to park, walk about 2 miles and take pictures as I go.

When I get home, I download the pictures and post them on my Tumblr Photoblog http://mggardnerphotos.tumblr.com/

Here is a preview of some of the things I have posted. If you want to see more, please visit my Tumblr.